1. Check the condition of the air-conditioner to ensure it suits for cleansing.
2. Switch off the electrical power after checking.
3. Use the water proof protector to cover the surrounding area.
4. Remove and cleanup the front cover and filters of air-conditioner.
5. Spray environmentally friendly detergent over the air-conditioner and leave it for approximate 15 minutes.
6. Use high pressure cleanser to rinse off the detergent and dirt of air-conditioner.
7. Replace the cleaned front cover and filter of air-conditioner.
8. Switch on the electrical power and operate the air-conditioner for testing.